So, writing out a post isn’t helpful if you don’t save the draft and then your computer shuts off. I’ll have to remember that.
I miss you all, so so so much!
I don’t even want to look to see how many posts are in my reader. Last I checked, it was in the 400s. Alright, curiosity killed the cat but… 601 posts! Holy moley! Wowza.
Last night I watched the Orphan. What a screwed up movie! Ended up not going to sleep until almost 5am.
Vitatop with Nutella
So so so good!
This was probably one of the ugliest egg scrambles I’ve ever made. It was also quite delicious. 2 Eggs + artichoke hearts + mozza cheese
Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Coco Swirl Pancakes from September with two fried eggs.
Runny yolks are amazing for pancake dipping!
Jessie & I had lunch together on Monday. We made quinoa and topped it off with a mix of artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes (she took all of those) and sweet pepper pasta sauce.
While working on my statistics project [until 4:00 am] on Monday, pizza was ordered and consumed. This picture is from a few days later. [the yellow is banana peppers, which I’m not sure whether or not I like]
& that is why the banana peppers where there. Papa Johns was (is?) doing a special for a two topping large pizza + a free dessert. Who am I to pass up free dessert? Cinnapie, I love you.
My friend Caroline asked to be on the blog 🙂 haha. Hot
little giant thing isn’t she? (she’s reeeeally tall. well, compared to me.) There was a better picture where she isn’t looking totally crazy; however, it shows the name of the restaurant on her apron so I’m not posting that one. (This girl needs to get photoshop)
love hate how clif bars = dinner sometimes.
So what have I been up to lately?
- My foot still hurts off and on, so I’ve been just riding my bike whenever my dad goes running.
- School work has been kiiiilling me.
- I’m not sure whether or not I’ll be going to Norway. The flights are pretty booked up and if I try and don’t get on, I’ll be stuck in Philadelphia for the night by myself. [any Philadelphia readers out there that want a possible house guest for the night?]
- I may be going to Germany in June. As you can see from the Norway trip, these things aren’t set in stone until the flight takes off.
- Watching movies.
- Hanging out with friends.
- I ended up not doing the abs class on Saturday because Jordan and I got there a little on the late side. We walked on the treadmill instead (taking it easy for my foot. Plus, it’s easier to talk that way :)) and then we met up with my mom for our spinning class. My foot started hurting again after that 😦
- Jordan and I went to Running, etc. and then to see The Back-up Plan. I loved it 🙂 Then again, I always love Jennifer Lopez movies. It was definitely a chick flick though so make sure you don’t let the significant other watch a preview of it if you have any hopes of dragging him along to that one!
- Friday night, I met my mom and Jordan for dinner. Jessie was working so we went to visit her 🙂
- Facebook ❤
- I finally went down to the courthouse to deliver my state taxes yesterday.
- Today I’m going to Costco and then stopping by CNU to drop off some financial information.
- Money has been made since the last time you heard from me. (last night was a good $$ night!)
- Work tonight at 5:30
I freaking miss running. Bike pedals are nice, but they do not compare to the feeling of my foot striking the pavement.
I’m sure I’m leaving out a lot. Please forgive me.
Time to get ready for the day!