I’m so sorry how up and down the blogging has been lately. My emotions are going haywire right now and I have way too much on my schedule. I promise things will be better this summer!
My to do list:
- Take my state taxes (this year and last) to the courthouse
- Clean my room
- Paint my room
- Statistics project
- Accounting assignments
- Accounting project
- Corrections on a statistics test
- Call CNU about my advisor
- Make an appointment with the advisor
- Go get the lady in the office at my school to correct something for me
- Figure out what I actually want
- Go through with whatever it is I want
- Try not to have a mental breakdown
Seriously, I don’t even know where to start. The worst part is, I’m so stressed with everything that is going on in my personal life, that I have zero motivation or energy to do any of the things on that list. I’m tired of crying. I’m tired of having to answer questions. I’m tired of not knowing what I want. I’m tired of not knowing what is best for me. I’m just tired.
The x-ray on my foot came back normal. This either means that the bones are fine or it means that it’s too small to see with an x-ray. My foot is feeling better though 🙂
My appointment with my therapist is tomorrow and I swear, it couldn’t have come at a better time (well, a few days ago probably would have been better… lol)
Unfortunately, the battery on my camera is d.e.a.d. right now. I will have a few yummy pictures though in my next post 🙂
Good News: I think I did pretty well on my statistics test today.